- 2-pack Wool-blend Socks – Because every snuggler needs a pair of cozy socks!
- AEO Ahh-mazingly Soft Sweater Legging – The perfect pair of lounging pants! I don’t think she’ll ever change out of them! -hehe
- Golden Monogram Mug – I love Anthropologies adorable mugs, just looking at them makes me want a fresh cup of coffee!
- The Year Of Cozy– A refreshing book of DIY’s, recipes, and crafts to read by that fireside with your coffee ♡ ♡ ♡
- The Embroidered Cozy Slipper– Keeping toes cozy & feet fashionable with faux-fur trim & lining. I have a pair of these and use them every morning!
- Cable-Knit Pom-Pom Beanie – EVERYONE loves a cute pom-pom beanie! ( Even a Southern Californian like myself).
- Voluspa Japonica Mini Candle – Sometimes I just walk into Anthropologie to enjoy the aroma of their candles! I love Voluspas coconut wax blends, as well as their adorable packaging!
Hi loves! We are officially almost through November!! I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving! While I was devouring myself in Thanksgiving leftovers, I also found myself scrolling through Hilary Duff’s instagram after she posted this beautiful pair of heels with socks. Now…I can not believe myself as I type this, but I have been ADORING the look of a cute sock with a heel or platform… and no it wasn’t just the wine! haha.
The sock and heel combo seriously seems like it would be a “fashion no no.” I never thought I would ever enjoy this look, but I totally do! UNLESS its a pair of socks with Birkenstocks- that might be a different story (but tbh who even knows at this point, times are changing). On my journey of scrolling I found myself loving this outfit Hilary posted. I loved the uniqueness of this outfit so much I wanted to get it myself! I decided to recreate it totally inspired by Hilary Duff… PS. while we are talking about Hilary Duff inspo I must tell you her movie “The Perfect Man” has always inspired me (since I was young) to start a blog. In the movie she plays a teenage girl who basically blogs about her life, and- long story cut short- thats really where the beginnings of my blog dream began.
1.Faux Fur Cheetah Print Coat (pictured)/Animal Print Faux Fur Coat (not pictured),2. Striped Turtleneck Top , 3. Striped Mesh Crew Socks , 4. Button Faux Leather Mini Skirt , 5. Women’s Lulu Block Heel Sandals
I have to say the mismatched pattern look, in this case the fur coat with a striped shirt, is very pleasing to the eyes. I’ve been seeing this fad grow more frequently & I am loving the aesthetic to it! The beauty of this outfit is most items are “staple pieces” or key pieces which are the foundation around which you’ll build your wardrobe! Hilary Duff does tag where she got most of her pieces to this outfit from, but I needed something more in my budget. I found affordable items from Forever 21 and Target! As you will notice I did use a brown leopard coat instead of a black and white one. However, I did link a black and white leopard print coat that is not pictured. Happy Cyber Monday fashionistas!
Flashback to 1962 Brigitte Bardot…French, big hair diva, retro head band, bombshell, kohl eyes, cigarettes, vintage, beauty icon. Doll meets pinup. What a GIRL BOSS. I have always enjoyed a dark eye, overdramatic eyeliner, with a nude lip! Here is my attempt at Brigitte Bardot’s signature look! Let me know what you think:) enjoy! xoxo, Jen.
Yay…It’s that time of year again. If you’re anything like me you have probably been thinking about your Halloween costume since last Halloween. I love the creativity door Halloween costumes leave completely open. This year I had so many ideas, surprisingly I was inspired to do this look while I was out shopping (of course) at Lush Cosmetics. I guess you could say I really was in the mood for a bubble bath. haha.
My friend Paige and I decided to pair up some ideas for this costume. She is more of a “DIY queen” as I am more of a “makeup Guru.” We collaborated thoughts and TA-DAA came up with our version of a bubble bath and a loofah paired costume with a unique & easy makeup look to go with it.